Chandler Park (Detroit) Soccer Camp July 26-30
This program is geared towards players of all abilities. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques, and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play.
- Date: July 26-30
- Ages: 5-17
- Camp Hours: 9:00am- 12:00pm
- Early Bird Registration: $120
- Late Registration (Begins July 1): $130
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the DSD coaching staff.
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive Soccer Camps t-shirt.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, masks, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: Chandler Park Turf Soccer Field, 12831 Frankfort St, Detroit, MI 48213
- Medical Protocol: All coaches are First Aid/CPR/AED certified to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
A detailed camper information packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed before camp. Our health and release forms do NOT require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Soccer balls can be purchased during registration for $20 which will be passed out on the last day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.