Youth Sponsorship Opportunities
Your tax-deductible contribution connects an underserved child with a caring, passionate team of soccer lovers that are invested in their development through soccer.
Your support provides:
- Access to soccer programming.
- Character development.
- Mentoring to help children discover their incredible value as God’s children.
Please see the list of programs that can be sponsored:
- Team - each $50 donation registers one soccer player for a fall, spring, or winter season of training and competitions.
- Camp - each $120 donation covers the cost of one soccer player for one of our week long summer camps.
- Clinic - each $25 donation reserves a spot for a soccer player at one of our developmental clinics.
- School Program - each $300 donation ensures weekly training for an academic year at one of our partner schools for one student.
- Power Soccer (power wheelchair soccer) - each $100 donation reserves a spot for a Power Soccer player at one of our instructional clinics hosted by the United States Power Soccer Association.
When you sponsor a child, you'll receive impact statements of how your donation was used to bless soccer players of tomorrow.
When children find out they've been sponsored, the joy they feel is indescribable. Just knowing that someone cares means more than you can imagine. Sponsoring a child in need will profoundly change the future for your child, and will change your own life as well.
Tax Information: Soccer District is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to Soccer District are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Soccer District's tax identification number is 84-3508554.