Youth Sponsorship Opportunities
Your tax-deductible contribution connects an under-served young athlete with a Detroit
Soccer District program/team. These programs give a chance for players at all experience levels in the game to flourish in both soccer and life.
Your support provides:
- Access to high quality soccer programming and soccer coaches.
- A safe place to participate / excel in youth soccer.
- Character development which provides life lessons both inside and outside of soccer.
- Mentoring to help children discover their value as athletes, successful young people, and God’s children.
Please see the list of programs that can be sponsored:
- Player - each $50 donation registers one soccer player for a fall, spring, or winter season of training and competitions.
- Camp - each $120 donation covers the cost of one soccer player for one of our week long summer camps.
- Clinic - each $25 donation reserves a spot for a soccer player at one of our developmental clinics.
- School Program - each $300 donation ensures weekly training for an academic year at one of our partner schools for one student.
- Power Soccer (power wheelchair soccer) - each $100 donation reserves a spot for a Power Soccer player at one of our instructional clinics hosted by the United States Power Soccer Association.
When you sponsor a young athlete you'll receive an impact statement, plus a breakdown of how your donation was used to bless the talented young soccer players of tomorrow.
When any of our youth players find out they've been sponsored, the joy they feel is often indescribable. Sponsoring a young athlete in need of financial support to continue playing the game they love, can often make a life-long positive impact.
Tax Information: Soccer District is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to Soccer District are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Soccer District's tax identification number is 84-3508554.